1. Wilson G, Cooley WC. Preventive management for children with genetic conditions: providing a medical home. Cambridge University Press; 2006.
2. Coulston AM, Boushey C. Nutrition in the prevention and treatment of disease. Academic Press; 2008.
3. Walker WA, (MD.) CD, Watkins JB. Nutrition in pediatrics: basic science and clinical application. PMPH-USA; 2003.
4. Escott-Stump S. Nutrition and Diagnosis-Related Care. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004.
5. Medina MT. Neurologic Consequences of Malnutrition. Demos Medical Publishing; 2007.
6. Shils ME, Shike M. Modern nutrition in health and disease. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
7. Hark L, Morrison G. Medical Nutrition and Disease: A Case-Based Approach. John Wiley and Sons; 2009.
8. Sullivan PB. Feeding and Nutrition in Children with Neurodevelopmental Disability. John Wiley and Sons; 2009.
9. David RB. Clinical Pediatric Neurology. Demos Medical Publishing; 2009.
10. Turck D, Michaud L. Growth in Children With Neurological Impairments. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2010 12;51(Suppl 3):S143-S144.